- According to tests performed in the laboratories of the Institut Pasteur de Lille, Daikin’s air purifiers eliminate more than 99.98% of the human coronavirus HCoV-229E in 2.5 minutes*.
- This virus is of the same family as SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus behind the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The units have also been evaluated as 99.93% effective against the H1N1 virus in 2.5 minutes*. H1N1 is the virus causing the common flu
- Protects against viruses, germs, bacteria and air pollutants
- Suitable for residential areas, small offices, retail shops, classrooms, medical waiting rooms and doctors cabinets.
This means Daikin’s air purifiers are an additional measure in the fight against respiratory diseases. Our compact plug-and-play purifiers, whose effectiveness is achieved through a combination of the high-performance electrostatic HEPA filter, which traps the virus, followed by an intense exposure to Daikin’s patented Flash Streamer technology, which eliminates the virus, can strongly contribute to reducing the risk of respiratory virus transmission.