Grant Vortex Condensing Oil Boiler
Please Contact Us for Prices and More Information
Condensing Oil Boiler Range
A high efficiency condensing range of oil boilers designed for boiler house or garage installation. This boiler house oil boiler features the award winning unique Grant Vortex heat exchanger and have some of the highest efficiencies available on the market today.
- High efficiency SEAI HARP ‘A’ rating
- Suitable for balanced or conventional flue application
- Features a Riello RDB Burner
- Compact design supplied with factory fitted blue insulated jacket
- Fully approved to OFTEC Standard and EC directives
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty with five year warranty on boiler heat exchanger
- Whisper quiet operation
Installation must comply with the current Building Regulations. As with all oil-fired appliances, Grant Condensing Boilers require commissioning at the time of Installation. This simple process ensures that the boiler is working at peak efficiency which, in turn, will result in lower running costs and long term reliability. Annual maintenance is also made easy by Grant’s cleverly designed front service access to both burner and all the internal serviceable parts. This feature enables Grant Condensing Boilers to be fitted neatly and unobtrusively within either the kitchen, boiler house, or utility room environment. All burners are supplied factory set at the stated output for use on standard grade Kerosene — Class C2. Grant Condensing Boilers are not suitable for use with Class D gas oil.