The Home Boost is self-contained and compact, making it ideal for domestic installations where space is at a premium. The unit is available in a 340 or 500 litre tank capacity and comes fitted with a Grundfos SBA submersible pump.
The integrated controller comes complete with motor and dry run protection and provides a silent alternative to surface-mounted pumps. The Home Boost ensures high efficiency, sustained performance, a long working life, and quiet operation.
Installation is simple and requires a connection to the mains cold water supply, discharge pipe, overflow pipe, and electrical connections.
The unit should be sited on a solid flat surface, in a dry, well-ventilated, frost-free location suitable to support the weight of the unit filled with water.
Designed for pumping clean domestic water, the SBA 3-35 is fully integrated into the unit. With built-in thermal protection, the pump will automatically stop if overheated, and return to operation once it reaches normal temperature.
Features and Benefits
- Comes completely fitted with Byelaw 30 kit
- Integrated 340 or 500 litre storage tank
- Integrated controller with dry-run protection
- Electronically on/off controlled
- Packaged set ready for installation
- Dry-run protection, thermal protection, and frost prevention
- WRAS-approved components
- Robust high torque start-up and auto de-blocking function
- Firmware upgrades ensuring that the pump is always up to date and prepared for future digital offerings
- Pump-venting process after which the pump automatically returns to its initial settings
Home Boost Comparison Leaflet click here to view