- The trowels and notched trowels with open RUBIFLEX handles have an extremely lightweight and resistant aluminium reinforcement.
The reinforcement and the plate are attached very rigidly, by means of pressure bolts that once fitted are impossible to remove without affecting the unitary nature of the tool.
The trowels and notched trowels with open RUBIFLEX handles have a special high wear resistant steel plate and corrosion protection with colourless varnish (STEEL).
There are also models with a special high wear resistant stainless steel plate.
One of the features of all RUBI trowels and notched trowels is the perfect flatness of the plate.
All models of trowels and notched trowels in this range have the exclusive RUBIFLEX ergonomic handle with two textures, which is a highly ergonomic handle with increased grip.
Trowel and notched trowel models with open handles facilitate the control when applying material. One of the features which professional ceramic tile fixers like so much about this type of handle is that, thanks to its opening, the tool can be hung from the edge of the bucket, basket or any other container holding the material to be applied. This allows you to have the trowel or notched trowel handy and clean at all times.
Another aspect which makes the RUBI range of trowels and notched trowels stand out from the rest is the wide range of models and sizes of notches.
In the application of adhesives for fitting ceramic tiles, the open and setting times of each manufacturer must always be taken into account.
Rubi Notched Trowel 10mm
- Extremely light, high resistance aluminium reinforcement.
- Highly rigid joint between the reinforcement and the plate.
- Steel plate special high wear resistance with corrosion protection by clear coat (STEEL).
- Stainless steel plate special high wear resistance (INOX)
- Ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle with two textures.
- Perfect flatness of the plate.