Adey MC5 RapidFlush System Cleaner
Maintain peak performance.
500ml of MC5 will provide effective treatment for a typical 100 litre/ten radiator system. For larger systems, use further MC5 as required. We recommend introducing MC5 via the RapidFlush Filter canister during a MagnaCleanse® system flush for fast and effective results. Circulate in the system for a minimum of one hour.
By increasing the system water temperature, the performance of MC5 is enhanced.
MC5 can be left in the system for up to seven days. When using MC5 in conjunction with MagnaCleanse, the addition of heat enhances performance making the system cleansing process faster and more efficient. After cleaning, the system should be drained and flushed thoroughly. Refill and provide long-term protection with ADEY’s MC1+ Protector.
Do not use in single-feed indirect cylinders
- Suitable for all heating systems
- Part L Building Regulation compliant and compatible with BS 7593
- Can be dosed through the MagnaClean® filter
- Treats 100 litres – up to 10 single panel radiators
- Can be left in the heating system for up to 7 days
- Available in the following sizes: 5L, 10L and 25L